We had a fun 4th here. Noah rode his bike in the children's bike parade on the 3rd and then rode on his daycare's float in the main parade. Just in case you were wondering if I had any tips for decorating a helmet for a bike parade, I DO! It involves taping two flags to either side of a sponge bob helmet with some generic tape!
p.s. Noah is the masked man on the float a.k.a. La Luchador!!!! Ole!
5 Years Flys.
9 years ago

2 comments:
"Chancho, I need to borrow some sweats!" I love that he wore his luchador mask in the parade. I'm sad that I wasn't able to be there. I will make it up there sometime. I love you. Have a good week.
Looks like a fun parade! What's up with the child bride? I know it's Delta, but come on! Also, what does Nacho Libre have to do with the Navajo Nation? Just curious....
Post a Comment