Monday, July 6, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Noah has been taking swimming lessons for the past week. I got to take him on Thursday and Friday because I had those days off. It was fun to play Stay-at-Home Mom and have the opportunity to do something like that.

4 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

Hey I am comin to Delta the end of July and I was wondering if you were doing pictures for other people and how much it would be. I want pictures of my little baby!

Debra Morris said...

I loved seeing pictures of Noah at swim lessons. He's an awesome boy. Tell him Granny loves him.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey i'll give noah swimming lessons for 80% of what they are making you pay and i'll bet i'm way more experienced and at least 4 times sexier than the teacher he has now!