Saturday, June 20, 2009

Camping - June 2009

We went camping earlier this month with my neighbor and her son. The boys had so much fun running around, getting filthy, and swimming in the creek. Sara and I were left wondering how or why our parents ever took us camping. It is such a production! We did have fun and probably (just like our parents) will take them camping again.

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

Cute pictures.

Amber Rasch said...

Oh I love camping! I also went earlier this month but did not swim in the creek nor did I need to. Why you might ask??? Because it rained.

Laurel said...

You're a better woman than I am. I won't be going camping anytime with my kiddos. Maybe if I have a trailer I will. Looks like Noah had a lot of fun.

Gabriel said...

Great pictures Sarah! It's so crazy... Noah is a big kid now!