Thursday, February 19, 2009

So YUMMY!

YO! GABBA GABBA!
I really can't get this song out of my head, so I thought I'd share with you so you can suffer as well. Sometimes when I watch this show (with Noah) I think it is so weird and trippy and awful, but then sometimes I think it is kind of retro-cool. They also have cool musical guests like The Aquabats, The Ting Tings, and The Roots. Here's the song, ENJOY!


After you watch the show a few times, you know you will, you will not be able to stop yourself from occasionally, and in inappropriate situations, say "My name is (insert name here) I like to dance" and then doing a little danceroo.
p.s. there is a little swear at the end of this vid.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

May I discuss your hilariousness? First of all, I've watched this show with my little Ali a few times....t,t,t,trippy! Then I find out yesterday from my friend Heather (also my photographer) that her friend is the producer of the show! Crazy! keep up the sillyness -- love you.

Laurel said...

You are so funny. I've never watched this show. Maybe we should start. No maybe not.