This is a little belated posting, but when you have no computer of your own whadda gonna do? Noah had a really fun birthday. I took the day off work so we could do all the fun birthday things he wanted. I brought mini-cupcakes to his preschool class for snack-time. I thought mini-cupcakes would be a great idea because they would be just the right size, but it turned out that I should have just got REGULAR cupcakes because all the kids wanted at least two. Later that day we had Noah's official birthday party at his daycare. It was so great to have it there because they are already set up for kids and messes. Lori, who runs the daycare, is really great and I really appreciate her letting us have it there. We had a pinata (danger! danger!) and cake. Then Noah got his present from me, which was a brand spanking new bike! I had hid the bike at my friends house for over a week and then hid it in the shed at the daycare and brought it out to give to him. He was very excited, hopped on it, and fell over in the mud. WOOHOOO!! Then, when given the choice of where ever he wanted to go for dinner, what did the boy choose? Was it McDonalds? NO. Was it Pizza? NO. The kid chose SUBWAY! He just loves to 'eat fresh'.
5 Years Flys.
9 years ago

3 comments:
I'm glad Noah had a great birthday. I love Subway too but haven't eaten there in oh so long.
Looks like he had so much fun. Love his bike.
I can't believe that he's 5 years old! That makes me so old. He's just turning into such a handsome young man. What a kid...
Post a Comment