
I don't know if I have professed my love for 'This American Life' on NPR before, but let me do it now. I absolutely love it! I download the podcasts and listen to them at work or on my ipod in the car. The past episode was so fascinating. It is called 'The Ghost of Bobby Dunbar'. It is about a missing boy (well two actually) and the one that is found is taken in by a well-to-do family who says he is their son, but he is also claimed by a poor 'domestic'. Neither one of the mothers initially recognizes the boy, although, they both end up claiming he is theirs. I HIGHLY recommend listening to this. It is a true story and not to be confused with the Angelina Jolie movie that is soon out on dvd called 'Changeling', but both stories are equally compelling. Here is a link to the Bobby Dunbar story featured on NPR's This American Life. Please listen to it and let me know what you think. Sometimes life is stranger than fiction.
http://www.thisamericanlife.org/Radio_Episode.aspx?episode=352

1 comment:
This American Life is awesome. We listen to while driving around, sometimes we keep driving so we can keep listening
Post a Comment