Monday, November 3, 2008

Lets not go to this house

So, I encountered some freaking trick-or-treater elitist's. They had just been to the house next door and a few of the group started gravitating toward my door. Just then, the boy, who I assume was the group leader and probably has some serious issues, said "let's just go to the next house". Whaaaa? I was standing there with my bowl full of delicious candy and they passed me by!!! All I could think was 'those little shits'. That's right, I thought the 'sh' word about those kids. I mean really, free candy! The leader rounded them up and passed me by while a single tear dropped into my bowl of cyanide laced snickers bars.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

I would never have passed your house. Will you send your snickers to me?

ninfa said...

wow, what dumb kids.

DeAnn said...

Next time, turn your porch light off just as they head up to your door and eat all the snickers yourself.