Hurricane Ike is impregnating everyone! It happens so fast that you don't even realize what has happened! I think we should report this to the authorities. Trevor just told me that he is pregnant. I don't know what to do.
Holy Crap that scared the crap out of me. That was so funny. Ike is such a scoundrel. But mine is not an Ike baby. It's a pre mother in law visit baby!! Trevor good luck with the pregnancy, only the really tough can handle that.
4 comments:
Hurricane Ike is impregnating everyone! It happens so fast that you don't even realize what has happened! I think we should report this to the authorities. Trevor just told me that he is pregnant. I don't know what to do.
Erin, you are hilarious. I love you so much!!!!!
Holy Crap that scared the crap out of me. That was so funny. Ike is such a scoundrel. But mine is not an Ike baby. It's a pre mother in law visit baby!! Trevor good luck with the pregnancy, only the really tough can handle that.
Haha... well at least you are gettin some!!
Post a Comment