Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ugly Face Contest - Thanksgiving Edition

For your consideration, I present, the much anticipated and highly feared, UGLY FACE CONTEST - THANKSGIVING EDITION!!!!!

I would like to encourage you all to work on your ugly faces for the next family get togethers. I expect more from you.

And now,

without further ado,

UGLY FACE CONTEST!!!!!!!

4 comments:

DeAnn said...

I don't know if I dare go to any family get togethers. There's a bunch of ugly faces there.

Anonymous said...

I wonder who won I think it is a toss up between dad and grandpa!

or trevor man eirn I would be running FAST!!!!

Holly said...

Those are some ugly faces. I love Grandpa's. For the record I just want to say Erin's hair is really cute. Love you.

Gabriel said...

This was indeed frightening and yet, intriguing. When are you going to post our Elf hat pictures? I'm excited to see those!