Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a super fun Easter this year. Noah and I traveled to Erin & Trevor's for the Holiday. We sort of crammed a lot into a short period of time. We didn't get our eggs colored until about 10:30 Saturday night. Erin did a super awesome egg on which she drew the pigeon from "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus". The Easter Bunny had to hide the eggs inside the house as it had been very rainy, plus there is the feral cat issue in Erin's neighborhood. I love seeing Noah and Jason together. Jason was just so excited about Noah being there that he could not possibly behave himself. Noah loves Jason so much and is so kind to him. Thanks Erin, Trevor, and Jason for letting us spend Easter with you!

p.s. The Easter Bunny brought the adults some adult-themed beverage can cozies. Say What?!?



p.p.s. Did I forget to mention Jason is French? Well he is, the whole time we were there he sat around drinking espresso, smoking cigarettes, and making disparaging remarks about Americans.



2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all.

Robert said...

Sarah, I am catching up on family blogs this morning...it's been a while so the new posts were awesome! Hope I didn't miss anything in the mean time. Love your posts and pictures! Heck, I love you! Love, Aunt Bonnie (even though it says Robert...somehow I'm logged in as my cute husband)