Friday, January 21, 2011

Noah is 7!

I can't believe my little boy is seven already, time really flies. We celebrated his birthday at Pirate Island Pizza. Noah invited his friend, who you may recognize as 'Alien Boy' from a previous post. We got to eat our dinner in the "Smuggler's Cave" complete with water dripping sound effects. After the pirate party we went and saw 'Tron Legacy' in 3D, which was proclaimed "awesome" by Noah and Alien Boy. Noah watched the entire movie on the edge of his seat, sometimes I would lean over and just watch him watch the movie because he was so into it. Thanks to all who were able to come to the party and thanks for all the birthday wishes. I have such an amazing little seven year old.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Looks like fun was had by all. Happy Birthday Noah.

Laurel said...

Happy birthday Noah. Sarah love and miss you both.