Pictures from our visit to the Houston Aquarium. It was raining cats and dogs outside so we didn't get to enjoy the Ferris Wheel, but we did take a chilly shark adventure train ride. Thanks so much to the Staples for hosting us!
p.s. Yes, they do have white tigers in the Houston Aquarium
5 Years Flys.
9 years ago

5 comments:
I love the picture of Noah under the fish tank!
I really love the pictures where everyone's heads are on the diver's body. They are so silly. Did that make sense?
So fun to have you. Made sense Erin. Sydney didn't want to stick her head in, so I had to hold her up to do it.
Yea a new post from Sarah! Unfortunately the picture didn't show up on my computer. I don't know why. I'm glad you guys had fun
Looks like a fun time. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment