


Okay, I have a little problem with internet shopping. I just really love to have a little present arrive at my door. I know this must be a problem because Noah has said he wants to be a box delivery guy (aka ups driver) when he grows up. Now, being a u.p.s. driver in and of itself is not a bad thing it is just that he is known as the 'box delivery guy' and not the 'truck driver guy'. I ordered myself a kite from a place called www.intothewind.com. I ordered the 'Opie the Octopus' kite because it said it was good for beginners. It is really cute and orange and is a fun kite to fly. I took it up to my dad's this weekend and the wind is always blowing in Delta so I got to fly it. I was really surprised because the only other kites I've flown were just cheap ones and you had to run to even get them going a little bit before they took a nosedive into the ground and broke. With this little kite, all you have to do is let it go and the wind just picks it up and it flies.

2 comments:
I like your kite. Noah would look extremely handsome in brown shorts.
I want an Opie kite! It's cute. Jeremy is a kite nut, he has an ever-growing collections of kites.
Post a Comment