1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Probably sluffing school and then hanging out with my best friend Jessica doing things we thought were absolutely hilarious.
2. Five things to do today?
Well it is 7 in the evening but I still have at least five things to do.
1. Throw my clothes in the dryer.
2. Give Noah a bath.
3. Pick up the house as much as possible.
4. Put Noah to bed and pray he stays there.
5. Watch a documentary about 'outsider artist' Henry Darger. I saw an exhibition of his work a few years ago at the American Folk Art Museum and just got this doc on my netflix. If any of you have seen the movie Junebug the art is very similar.
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
There are so many. I love red vines and cake batter ice cream from cold stone.
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionare?
I would give a lump sum to my siblings for them to do whatever with. I would host a FABULOUS family reunion yearly. I would buy several lovely homes and hire a nanny so I could sip margarita's by the pool and hang out with the handsome new pool boy.
5.Three bad habits?
I am too quick to anger.
I judge too harshly.
I eat too much.
6.Five jobs I've had?
Heavy Construction Equipment Operator
Hospital Registrar
Optician
Sales associate @ JCPenney
Waitress at the finest restaurant in Delta.
7.Five things people don't know about me?
I think being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done.
I love jerky
I was in the National Guard
I hate emails that say "this really happened" and you know it is completely fake.
I used to be a 8 1/2 shoe size and after I had Noah I am a 9 1/2 wide.
5 Years Flys.
9 years ago

1 comment:
i like how it's the finest restaurant--no s at the end...was it the only one?
Post a Comment