


Holla! I just want to give a shout out to my pretend boyfriends. I have two of them for the moment. I know, it is hard to juggle two boyfriends even pretend ones, because what if they both suddenly tried to become my real boyfriends and then they fought over me and I would just have to tell them to deal with it and I would love them both equally. My first pretend boyfriend is Nick Stahl. I just finished watching both seasons of 'Carnivale' on my netflix and am now madly in love with him. I took it as further proof that he was to be my new p.b. when I was flipping through the channels one night and 'Terminator 3', in which he is one of the stars, was on and it was then that I knew it was time for me to start this pretend relationship. Now, my other p.b. I see quite often and I would not want him to know, because then he might stop his pretend flirting and that would really hurt me to not be able to misinterpret all of his actions as him being in love with me and my being his pretend girlfriend. Both of my p.b.'s are unattainable, I know, but Nick Stahl, if you are reading this just give me a shout out and I will definitely consider being your new p.g.

No comments:
Post a Comment