Today was Noah's first day of First Grade. I can't believe he is a first grader already. He was a bit nervous this morning but he told me that when he got in class he wasn't nervous anymore. I am a proud mama!
5 Years Flys.
9 years ago
Does this mean I'm almost a person?
8 comments:
Sarah! He is so handsome and I am proud of him as well. Go Noah! I miss you both and was nice to get to see him up here before he started school. Love you both.
I can't believe it! Such a big boy! Congratulations Sarah.
You SHOULD be a proud Mama. He's an awesome young man and Dale and I are proud grandparents. Go first-grader Noah!! We love you very much
Wow first grade! Have a fun year Noah.
I think Noah and Janitzia are going to be the best of friends.
Congrats Noah! Have fun in school!
Can't believe the eldest of the great grandkids is in 1st grade! Good job Noah! Be good to your teacher and learn lots!!
I realize I am a little late commenting on the 1st day of 1st grade...but just wanted to say how cute Noah is and how jealous I am that I missed the Harvest Hoorah AND Onion Days!!! Will someone let me know next time?!?
Post a Comment