Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweet Skillzz

Now, don't be jealous, but I have some pretty sweet photoshop skills or skillzz. Here is some work I did to turn Noah into Darth Maul from Star Wars, I know you are shocked that is not the work of a professional graphic artist.

BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Debra Morris said...

Oh my gosh. That is so freaky! He's too cute to be mistaken for Darth Maul, though.

DeAnn said...

He's pretty scary

Hayley and Zachary said...

Ha ha I love it, but it does frighten me a little. Did Noah just love that idea or what? Good Job Sarah, I would have definitely mistaken you for a professional graphic designer.

ninfa said...

LOL. I would not like to meet him alone in the dark!

Maureen said...

Nice work! I am jealous of your skillzz

Lyndsi Wischmeier said...

Wow... that may be the most awesome picture of all time. I'm sure all of Noah's friends are jealous that HIS mom can turn him into Darth Maul!!!

Laurel said...

hahaha!!! So great!

Gabriel said...

I see his Schwartz is as big as mine...