This is Noah's new "room" he built. Adults are not allowed to go in, only kids, or if you are in his army club. He set it up between the two couches with pillows and blankets. He also has created a barricade made up of bouncy balls, golf balls and misc cars. The barrier is a semi-circle extending out about three feet. It has been created with great care and precision.

6 comments:
Little boys are so funny. Does he sleep there every night?
That is as fun and under a quilt on quilting frames.
Love it, Love it, Love it. So are you the enemy? See ya friday. Love you.
Can I be in the army club? Good fort building Noah!
That is so funny. If we come visit can Henry come into his sector? I would imagine Scott is invited.
I'm so proud of my cute grandson and his fort building skills! It looks so fun and cozy.
Happy Birthday yesterday, Noah! I love you.
Post a Comment