I DO!
Noah's Christmas program was a lot of fun. It's emotional to see my little fella getting bigger! It was really nice to have Great-Grandpa Jim, Granny Deb, Grandpa George, and Sheila there to support him.
5 Years Flys.
9 years ago

5 comments:
Noah likes to smile almost as much as Henry does! Cute pics, saree!
What a cute toy soldier. He is so cute, and I too can't believe how old and big he is getting.
Oh my little guy is growing up. I am excited to see you at Christmas, and that video you sent me was priceless of him dancing. Mom told me what he said to you guys when the Christmas program was over. He is a hoot!
Cute toy soldier. It looks like he could have used some suspenders for his suspenders.
It was so much fun to be there for his program. I loved it and really enjoyed my time at your home. I love you and Noah.
Post a Comment