Saturday, May 2, 2009

How to drink from a garden hose:



Directions on how to drink from a garden hose: Turn on faucet, place face directly below nozzle, love every minute! Remember as a kid how delicious hose water was? Well maybe you didn't think it was that great. I remember being a kid and playing outside and it was so hot that the hose water was perfect, sort of metallic and grassy tasting. AHHH!

7 comments:

Amber Rasch said...

Oh I remember those good days! Putting my mouth over the end of the hose...feeling the metal on my teeth. Tasting the yummy hose...

Laurel said...

Yes I remember those days as well. Now I wouldn't dream of letting Sydney do that because our water here tastes like sewer, so she won't be doing that any time soon, but it sure was fun.

DeAnn said...

I always liked the smell of wet cement when you laid on it after running through the sprinklers. Russ still likes to drink out of the house when he's outside doing yard work.

DeAnn said...

I meant hose.

Abbie said...

There really isn't anything much better than hose water! PS. I'm glad I found your blog, I've been thinking about you

Gabriel said...

Hoses, water, whatever... I would like to comment on the artistic integrity of these shots. Sarah -- these are awesome shots! It's so much fun to see pictures that aren't "posed" -- you know what I mean. These are great shots! I'm so proud of you -- you're getting so good with that camera. Love you.

Mrs Anne said...

i love these pics!