Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sock It To 'Em


This Spring Noah has started playing Soccer. He did not want to play at first because he thought the other team would win and he would not get a trophy. He actually is liking it, but I think is slightly more enamored of the 'uniform' and shinguards than of anything else. There are some pretty funny pictures of the kids playing. It is for 5 & 6 year olds and you can definitely tell which kids are five and which are six, what a difference a year makes.
p.s. there are also picture of Little Haley and Hanna.

3 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

I love that Noah plays soccer!! He looks so cute in the action shots, you little photographer you!

Laurel said...

Love it. He is so cute. I can't believe how old he is now. Love you.

Gabriel said...

Kick it up Noah! Kick it up!