Friday, June 6, 2008

Delta

Hello family and friends,
I just wanted to do a quick post and let everyone know that Noah and I have moved to Delta. I started my new job this week and Noah started going to a new daycare. Honestly, it has been a pretty rough week for us, but, things should get better as we adjust to our new life and schedule. I got a job at Intermountain Power Project out here in delta and it is a really great opportunity for me to be self sufficient and for Noah to be near his Grandpa and have a male influence in his life. I am so appreciative of my mother helping us out for the past five years and will never be able to repay her. I really miss her right now and am sure I will only miss her more but when I have a little money in my pocket and gas prices go down a bit (ha, ha) we will get to visit her.
Love you all. I will post later when I get a chance. Peace out.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

We are so happy that you get to pursue other opportunities. It has been a rough three months for me here, but I'm trying to adjust and get to like it a bit more. We love you and hope that all goes well for you.

ninfa said...

I've been thinking of you and will miss you! Sometimes in your life you feel a need and opportunity for change comes along, so good for you! We feel a need for change as well. I'll keep you posted.

Gabriel said...

I'm so proud of you for having the courage to make this big change! It will only make you stronger. Hope to see you at the family reunion! Love you!

Erin said...

I miss you already. Please come visit.

DeAnn said...

Congrats on the big move and new job. Visit often so Noah doesn't forget De aunt Ann.

Debra Morris said...

I just looked at your blog, Sarah. I think you're an awesome blogger and an even more awesome photographer.
I miss you and Noah, too. He seems happy to be in Delta near Grandpa. WOW!! is this house quiet! Please come visit anytime you have an extra $100 for gas.