




On Saturday my mom and Aunt Maureen took Noah to the new 'splash pad' in the newly remodeled town center. I had never even heard of a splash pad until I moved down here to St. George, and it is a really great idea. A lot of the public parks have one so the kids can cool off in the summer. The one in the town square has lots of fun things for the kids to do, including a shallow stream they can walk in. I always thought it was dumb that there would be a big old fountain somewhere and people would be standing there sweating to death, wishing they could play in the fountain, now they finally put it together to make a visually pleasing water feature that the community can really enjoy!

3 comments:
How great is that. Hi Aunt Maureen! It looks like your weather is beautiful. We are really enjoying our weather here too, for the time being. Miss you and can't wait to see everyone in June.
I wish I could have been there. It gets so lonely when all you get to do is do homework and go to work.
That looks like so much fun! All I have to play in is the Pacific Ocean. hee-hee. You better come down here with that kid! Love you.
Post a Comment